top of page
  • _

Form T1135 information updating

Important change to T1135 Foreign Income Verification Statement, must be filed by:

• Canadian resident individuals, corporations, and trusts that, at any time during the year, own foreign investment property (called specified foreign property) costing more than $100,000; and

• partnerships that hold more than $100,000 in foreign investment property and whose non-resident members' share of income or loss is less than 90% during the reporting period

please link to :


Form T1135 must be filed with the CRA on or before the filing deadline of the related tax return in the case of a T1, T2 or T3 return, or the filing deadline of the T5013 Partnership Information Return in the case of a partnership. The previous version of Form T1135 will still be accepted for tax years that ended before July 1, 2013.


1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Departure tax When you leave Canada, you are considered to have sold certain types of property (even if you have not sold them) at their fair market value (FMV) and to have immediately reacquired them

I want my post in colourful as stay in Summer:) As of July 1, 2021, digital economy businesses, including distribution platform operators, may have potential goods and services tax/harmonized sales ta

Changes to authorization validation for representatives over the telephone

bottom of page